Sunday, February 3, 2008

happy chinese new year and a happy birthday to me


Chinese new year and my birthday is coming in a few days.


I'm going to be 20,
Flying time,
had glided by again,
Time has wings,
It flies and
never comes back.



my birthday is on the 7th of february,which is also the 1st day of chinese new year 2008.


For some of you,you might find it very excited or what what la.wooooo,it's on the first day of chinese new year BOHHH.
Maybe i should feel the same way too.But i'm not and i don't know why.This is the time when i would go "mai chee bye".
My birthday and CNY is coming up but I'm so totally not feeling happy or excited and i'm feeling emo and moody instead.aiiihs..so stressed up..PEK CHEK ahhh.
anyways.i wanna thank some of my friends from my secondary school,"alvin,ah ru" and i duno who else who shared to buy me the birthday present.thankyou very much.^^
And a happy new year to all of you..





HAPPY NEW YEAR!~~~~

No comments: