Tuesday, February 5, 2008

happy birthday to me^^

celebrated my birthday today.making it today because i don't think any of my friends would be free on the 30th or the 7th(you know why lah hor)

Today at 7pm i had dinner at home with my family.Sort of like a family gathering dinner for CNY.Then at 8pm,i went THE CORALIUM to meet up with my friends for my birthday party.i really feel so bad that i had to leave them at 9.15pm.I'm really sorry guys.i had to meet up with another group of friends at 9.30pm mah.Thank you guys for being there for my birthday gathering.^^
At exactly 9.30pm,i reached ah suai's house.but apparently,he wasn't home yet.He was busy dating or something.I left my friend's early and drove my car like an aeroplane for nothing.i got into his house and pinjam the toilet then started gambling with his family members.i lost rm2..kesians...anyways,i got late for the gathering at food garden with the others all because ah suai got home late and he wanted to mandi before we go.*ish ish,tak malunyerr*we drank and ate "peng hu",(is it called bbq-ed fish in english)?
After that we went to ivan's house for the cake cutting ceremony.then we talked and played counter-strike untill 1.30am and we went home..

THANKS ALOT GUYS...

No comments: