Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love love love.....To everyone out there.You just have to read this la...


To my friends who are single

Love is like a butterfly.
The more you chase it,the more it eludes you.
But if you let it fly,it will come back when you least expect it.

Love can make you happy but often hurts you,
but love is special when you give to to someone who is really worth it.

So take your time and choose the best.


To my friends who are .. not so single

Love isn't about being somebody else's "perfect person"

It's about finding someone that helps you become the best person you can be.


To my friends who are engaged

The true measure of compatibility are not the years spent together.

But how good you are for each other.


To my friends who are heartbroken like me

Heartbreaks last as long as you want,and cut as deep as you allow them to go.

but the challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks.
But to learn from them.


To my friends who are possesive

It breaks your heart to see the one you love with someone else.
But it's painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.


To my friends who are afraid to confess

Love hurts when you break up with someone.
It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you.

But love hurts the most:
when the person you love has no idea how to feel about him/her.


To my friends who are still holding on

A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love,only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be,and yet you have wasted on someone who wasn;t worth it.

If that person doesn't worth it now,it's not going to be worth it in a year or 10years from now.


To all my friends

My wish for you is a man/woman whose love is:
honest,strong,mature,never-changing,protective,encouraging,rewarding and unselfish.

No comments: