Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stress about my future


There are things always going on in my mind all these years.

1 - What should I do in the future?
2 - what would be a good career for me?
3 - Did i choose the right career?
4 - What would be most appropriate as my first car?
5 - How to earn more money?
6 - Will my income be enough to support my family?
and ......ETC

I think about it almost every night, searching for ideas/solutions to for a better future.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened.
I guess I wonder, and can either let it happen of make it happen.
But life wouldn't be much fun if I wonder too much. I guess the best way is to do the BEST, APPRECIATE and not forgetting have plenty of FUN now in the present. Wouldn't want to regret about the past in the future instead right? XD
Just follow the flow ~

No comments: