Monday, March 24, 2008

My first day at Swinburne university


I attended the Swinburne orientation..the orientation starts at 8.30 but i woke up at 8.30am.i got there at 9.45 i sat thr half asleep.at 11 during the lunch break..i ran out and went talking to the seniors.In the end i went home,even though the orientation ends at 5.30pm.1 of the staff working there knew that i wanted to cabut.she keep saying,"ahh ahh...where are you going?u ah,always find chance to run away"..thn i tipu her that I'm going to the toilet..haha XD.then i went home and go mahjong with my friends la.haha XD

Today was my first day at Swinburne.i knew that have to wake up early and be ready for the first day of school and i still played counter-strike n hang-out with the rest of the gang until 1am+++..I had to force myself to wake-up pulak...
went for I.T class from 8.30am to 10.30am then went home.Then at 12pm,i went back to the UNI for general maths.
This is when the problems begin.I don't understand a thing she said or explain.She have very bad English language skills and she can't teach very well.Another thing is the subject she's teaching.I'm so bad in it.i don't rmb any of it..aiiihs.STRESS
The math class ended at 1.30pm,Then i had to go to the 9th floor to attend the next class which also starts at 1.30pm.I rushed to lift and waited 4 to 5 rounds.it was always packed even when its nt so packed.it was nvr my turn to go in,because I'm nt the only 1 waiting..In the end i ran up to the 9th floor.got in the class late n tired...sheesh man.Never knew it would be so tough studying in a Uni.sheesh

The next class was innovation & changes.It started at 3.30pm.Right after the previous class.and the class was at the 2nd floor.You imagine la..From the 9th floor to the 2nd floor.What are thy thinking?making me late for every class and rushing..
But beside's all that..everything was fine.The room temperature is just nice.lecturers and staff's there are nice and helpfull,The cafeteria and toilet's are clean,full of parking space and i can lose weight out of all the walking there..haha^^
my first homework...1000words on innovation of ......,we can choose our own topic.
If any of you have any idea's.please do drop a few tips.Cause i really need your help.First thing of all,i don't know what should i write about and i don't really know what does the word innovation means.so help me ya..bb^^

4 comments:

N!cky said...

Dictionary is our best friend. :D

Innovation.

1. something new or different introduced: numerous innovations in the high-school curriculum.

2. the act of innovating; introduction of new things or methods.

U can talk about the innovation of oppositions in Msia..haha..

Copykate said...

stupid nick. i was just gonna post up the meaning! wtfreak X(

try to go google for the related articles. i do it all the time!

plagiarism XD

NICK aka FEI KEI said...

lalalala.. slow turtle XD

MAx said...

thx nick...very clear.
kate..i would post it here if i would go n search for it ler..kinda lazy.hoping to get answer frm u..haha