Sunday, December 16, 2007

To stay working here or not?

working here is fun,the first thing i do when i come to work is to login into my msn,check my yahoomails,and on9 chatting the whole day while i work.sat n sun is also a non working day..hw great is that....i even met great frens who really sayang me here....
But working here is really stressing,Im quite new here,and only an accounts clerk.but i think my responsibility is kinda big although it might be not.but still,i'm only an accoutns clerk...and i will get blame for what i was taught or trained to do by my previous manager which is wrong.so now if anything goes wrong.i can't go saying that she is the one who told me to do liek this cause she is no longer working here.so the preassure is so on me now.i'm not paid highly enough to take all this responsibility.and right now.my work lot has even increased.everything increased except for my salary..so should i stay or should i go look for another job where i can work happier?

No comments: