Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kiki beranak

For those who ever come to my house..
You guys surely know my house got 1 white female shitzu name Kiki rite..
Now Kiki has become a mum, she just gave birth to 3 beautiful pups with black spots.
i duno whats wrong with the animals around here.. first i got white rabbits with black spots, now gt puppies with black spots too.. Mayb its a sign that i should get a cow.
She gave birth at about 4am this MORNING. She was yelling, screaming ... (ADUHHH.. SAKIT SAKITTTTTT!!!!!!)
thn my mum woke up n buka gate, thn she rushed out to the garden and pang the sai, thn she continue screaming n yelling with kesakitan yang teramatnya. My mum suspected that she was going to giv birth, so my mum teman her untill she gave birth lor... The end.

Pictures below are pictures of Mdm Kiki and her new born pups.
Check it out yoo~~


Kikiiii~~









The 3 little cows, MIMI, FIFI, SISI








CUte lerrr... dun jealous i tell u XD

No comments: