Monday, August 11, 2008

First fishing trip without Sifu

The thinner 1 is me.haha^^This pic was taken at telaga air.khi hong took it.

Last night i went fishing at the barrage in Sejingkat/Bako area.It was the first time i went fishing without ah suai's supervision. I expected the fishing trip to be a failure because i haven't been fishing for quite a long time and i'm also not equipt with enough knowledge and skills. Those who have been fishing with me, all knows my casting skill really sucks. Intead of going forward, it either goes straight up or go around 90/180degrees.haha..
but lastnights trip went smoothly, my bait's didn't get tangled(sangkut) between the rocks or anything, and my casting went perfectly straight although it didn't go far..haha.and i also got a fish.Success..wahahaha.I'll post up the picture of the fish once i get it la..hehe^^.But anyway, i think i should thank suai for introducing this hobby/sport to me and teaching/guiding me throughout our fishing times. And also thank khi hong(naik angin) for bringing us to those nice places for fishing.thats all..Ciaozzz

No comments: